Friday, January 8, 2010

At 48 how to become a Flash or Flex Guru?

How many hours per day should I study? How long will it take me to get there? What material should I learn? Is it possible to achive that goal?At 48 how to become a Flash or Flex Guru?
It took me about 2 weeks, 5 hours a day to master Flash. If you choose to go this route, I recommend Flash 9 or 10 (CS3 or CS4). AS3 is much more organized than what was previously available in Flash 8 and prior (AS2/1)At 48 how to become a Flash or Flex Guru?
Is it possible, yes. How long will it take? That depends on you. If you have a solid programming background ans a lot of experience, a few weeks. If you don't know programming at all, a few years to become a decent programmer, and maybe 5-10 years more to approach guru-hood. I've been doing it 35 years and I still don't consider myself a guru.
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment