Friday, January 8, 2010

I have Flash player 9 and I'm getting error messages that say iexplore has caused an error in flash 9 why?

I have Windows Me and Flah player active x 9 and I'm always getting error messages when trying to view something flash. is there anything better I could use for my operating system? I really need your help anybody please I'm desperate!I have Flash player 9 and I'm getting error messages that say iexplore has caused an error in flash 9 why?
you got a virusI have Flash player 9 and I'm getting error messages that say iexplore has caused an error in flash 9 why?
Windows Milenium Edition is very old. It sounds like it's about time for you to upgrade. You have a monitor/keyboard/mouse already so you can find some fairly cheap OS only systems. I buy my stuff off of Pricewatch.co (link below). I assume, since you're using an old system, that you don't use the computer for much. I would suggest a low-end Pentium 4 machine.





http://www.pricewatch.com/computer_syste鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment