Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I use a flash drive from PC to laptop?

I'm saving text from my desktop onto a flashdrive. Can I take this flashdrive, plug it into a lap top and read the text that I saved?Can I use a flash drive from PC to laptop?
Yes you will be able to save it on the USB drive and view it on other PCs regardless if desktop or laptop.Can I use a flash drive from PC to laptop?
Sure, as long as the laptop has a program like wordpad or notepad to read it.


You can copy anything from one pc to another, or from a lap to another.
Most definitely. You can take that to any pc and open it on any of them
thats the whole point of a flash drive...a easy way to transfur files to a dif pc...and its plug n play so u dont need drivers for it :)
Yes you can.. and that is very possible...
  • oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment