Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to delete the older version of Flash Player 10, so that I can install the newer version?

should I use add/remove program function? Or use the uninstall_flash_player.exe on the adobe site?What is the best way to delete the older version of Flash Player 10, so that I can install the newer version?
I'd try using the .exe file from Adobe's website first, considering that it was built by Adobe specifically for the purpose of uninstalling.





If there were no uninstaller, then I'd use the Add/Remove Program function.





However, are you sure that the new version won't automatically override the old version? Could save you a few minutes.What is the best way to delete the older version of Flash Player 10, so that I can install the newer version?
This is NOT guesswork on my part, here





You will HAVE to use the uninstaller from the adobe site


otherwise you will NEVER get the new one to function properly


... period....





鈽?////
Use the site's uninstaller or you'll never get rid of it.
Either way will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment