Friday, January 8, 2010

Please help me make princess flash cards?

I am making flash cards to help my 5 year old daughter learn her letters and associated sounds. I am trying to make them Disney princess themed or Barbie character themed, either main characters or prominent supporting characters. I have characters for most of the letters but I'm having trouble with a few. Can you help me come up with characters for the following letters:


I


N


Q


U


X


Y


Z


thanks for your help!Please help me make princess flash cards?
I -


N - Nemo (from 'Finding Nemo')


Q - Queen of Hearts.


U - Uncle Waldo (from 'The Aristocats')


X -


Y - Yzma (from 'The Emperor's New Groove')


Z - Zeus (from 'Hercules') or Zira (from the Lion King 2)





Nice idea, btw - will have a think about characters beginning with I %26amp; X.Please help me make princess flash cards?
Playing off of answerer #1, I for Iago, the parrot on Aladdin


I couldn't come up with anything for X.. I guess you are stuck with xylophone and X-ray!

No comments:

Post a Comment