Friday, January 8, 2010

Where could I download like Adobe Flash Player directly from my PSP to watch YouTube videos?

Could you give me the link so that I could download it on my PSP and then watch YouTube videos without downloading them?Where could I download like Adobe Flash Player directly from my PSP to watch YouTube videos?
1. You can not use the PSP browser or the PSP Flash Player to watch youtube videos online.





2. If you want to get into homebrew/CFW you can try PSPTube.





3. You can convert Youtube Videos to MP4s using sites like vixy.net with your PSP or PC. Or you can get PC software converters.





4. The Flash Player for the PSP is fairly limited. If you want some Flash games try http://www.psponme.com





5. For direct video downloads to your PSP check out http://www.pspube.comWhere could I download like Adobe Flash Player directly from my PSP to watch YouTube videos?
I'm using moyea flv to video converter. With this tool, you can download, play, and convert youtube vids to formats that your psp supports. I'm using it for a long time and it works very well.





Install and launch the program.





You needn't get the url when downloading the vid.





1. Press the triangle button right behind the add button, and select ';Run FLV Downloader';, then ';start recording';


Click in the page where the video is playing. The downloader will automatically save it to your hard disk.





2. convert the video to MP4 format


3. then save it to your ';videos'; folder of psp memory card. If u don't find the video on your PSP, you can modify the file name to the filename that is supported by PSP, e.g. M4V00019.MP4. The three characters can not be changed, as it is for video on PSP. You may change the five digits “00019” to other numbers you prefer with the list of videos.





Here is the guide


http://www.flvsoft.com/flv_to_psp/


Good luck.
You can not. PSP can not have any program installed on them for the web browser nor do PSP comes with a inbuilt flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment