Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I just copy flash games off any website?

Im planning on making a website with flash games on it and I'm wondering if I can just go to any website like miniclips.com or addictinggames.com and copy the flash file then take the file and put it onto my site? If this is illegal what would I have to do?Can I just copy flash games off any website?
Well it really depends on what provider your using. I would suggest freewebs. With Miniclip games. 1st you can put a link to play the game on miniclip. 2nd you can copy an HTML and on your website click add HTML and paste. 3rd you can do the same but different HTML to add a mini miniclip arcade on your site. To find these codes go to miniclip and click a game you like then click post to blog/website. Any other game sites I don't know about.
  • loose powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment