Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where is adobe flash player at on my computer?

So I'm at school, and whenever I'm done with my work generally I play flash games to pass the time, and since I'm not an administrator I can't install flashplayer, now. Internet explorers flash player works, it's just that someone messed with internet explorer and my school has yet to re-install it. So, where is it at? C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\PLUGINS? because it doesn't seem to be there.Where is adobe flash player at on my computer?
Wouldn't studying like you are suppose to be a better use of your time? The school probably took flash player out of the pc's because of poor grade point average of their studentsWhere is adobe flash player at on my computer?
What you are looking for is the standalone/debugger version of flash player.





http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer鈥?/a>





I'm not sure which version on this page would work for you, but I know a couple of them should work.






Hello





Look in your Add Remove if it is not in there then you have to get a download from adobe. try that.
Ooohh,SD, would you like a saucer of cream with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment