Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a 64-bit browser. How do I run Flash player in a 32-bit browser?




This is what the site said.


';Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser. However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit operating system.';


Please tell me exactly how to do it or lead me to a site that does, I'm not to good with computers. I just want to be able to watch vidoes on my new computer.


I have a 64-bit browser. How do I run Flash player in a 32-bit browser?
Obviously you need to close the 64-bit browser and open the 32-bit one.





or just download OPERA. =]





http://opera.com better than IE and Firevox.I have a 64-bit browser. How do I run Flash player in a 32-bit browser?
Thank you for ur help Deever88. I'm not too computer swavy either and I was wondering y I had 2 Internet Explorers loaded under programs one says 64 bit next to it and the other doesn't. It wasn't until after i downloaded Mozilla that I realized the other one is the 32 bit Explorer. You should check Start/Programs...you may have it too. Oh well, I'll keep Mozilla for the time being.
Ok, Nothing to worry about, simply download Mozilla Firefox, and that should fix your issue without a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment