Monday, December 28, 2009

Idk how to turn the flash off my nikon n75?

I click the flash button to turn it off but it doesnt work. I can turn flash on but never off. Help plz!Idk how to turn the flash off my nikon n75?
Take it out of the ';auto'; mode.





Use one of the other modes like aperture or shutter priority modes and the flash will not pop up unless your press the flash release button





Did you lose your owners manual?Idk how to turn the flash off my nikon n75?
while the camera is on you push the flash button and turn the dial until there is a line through the flash on the display. the dial should rotate it through flash, red eye reduction and no flash. once you turn the camera off it will go back to mnormal mode with flash if needed.
IF ITS LIKE A DIGITAL CAMERA YOU COLD JUST CLICK AN ARROW

No comments:

Post a Comment