Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I transfer songs from a cd to my USB Flash Drive?

It seems I can't coppy paste them directly to it.





Is there a way?





Legal or otherwise?How do I transfer songs from a cd to my USB Flash Drive?
Try the following steps: -





1. Login with the administrator acess in your PC


2. Full Format your USB flash drive


3. Unplugged flash drive from your pc by safely remove hardware


4. Restart your PC


5. Connect flash drive to pc


6. Try to copy paste againHow do I transfer songs from a cd to my USB Flash Drive?
copy them to your hard drive and then burn them to the cd





look for cd burning software and then go into make audio cd (if you want it to play in a cd player) or mp3 cd if you have an mp3 cd player then burn the files
Step 1: Put in disk


Step 2: Copy files from disk to PC (Doable in windows media)


Step 3: Cut and Paste the files into the flash drive folder which should be in My Computer
Rip them using WMP or other applications and then transfer them to the flash drive.


Songs in an Audio CD are in WAV files ,you can't transfer them to the hard drive by drag and drop ,If you do you will just get the thumbnail of songs, you have to rip them, any way most of media players have a rip feature like:


RealPlayer


WinAmp


VLC


and a lot more, and you can choose to what format you want to rip the songs like MP3,WMA...etc.Then after that you can drag and drop them to the USB flash drive window.

No comments:

Post a Comment