Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a question about a new USB flash drive?

I just bought a brand new USB flash drive today. I planned to use it for storing pictures. When I tried to put the first picture on the computer displayed an error message saying that the picture will not fit. What might be causing this problem and how can i fix it?I have a question about a new USB flash drive?
Try to use it on another PC. If it does work then your current PC setup may have a problem. Suggest to install the appropriate USB driver form the CD which usually comes with the USB drive.





If it doesn't work on the other PC its your new USB flash drive that has a problem. Have it replaced if its still within warranty period.I have a question about a new USB flash drive?
Check to see if your flash drive needs to be formatted. You didn't mention the size. Most High resolution pictures can take up to 3-4 MB of data so unless you got a super small one (omg do they even make them that small anymore) it should hold a bunch. BTW I hope you're not planning on archiving your pictures on that drive. Remember you're digital pictures are vulnerable to static discharge on a jump drive. Please please make sure you back them up to cd or dvd. I usually have 3 copies and as I add pictures pitch the oldest backup. Remember with digital pictures ... when they're gone their gone...no negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment