Monday, December 28, 2009

WHERE do I download the FLASH player for my Palm TREO os?

Im new to the whole treo thing so any help is welcome. I went to the adobe site but i couldent download it from there.WHERE do I download the FLASH player for my Palm TREO os?
I had a 650 treo and now i have a treo 750, as far as i know treo's cant have a flash player, but try buying the kinoma 4 player it might do whatever ur trying to do, and if u havent heard of orb.com u might want to go try it out if ur new to the treo phones u will love orb .com, u can watch tv on ur phone and listen to music on your phone that streams from ur computer,Good luckWHERE do I download the FLASH player for my Palm TREO os?
I had the same problem and I called Costumer Service at Treo and they send me to powerup.com, I went download Flash Player to my computer and then Sync to my phone and I did so I can be done.


Good Luck! Report Abuse

check out the site! www.download.com they have the answer to everything!
Ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment