Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make a flash website?

I've recently learnt HTML and CSS but the websites I really like seem to have been created with flash.





Where do I start?How do I make a flash website?
www.wix.com





It's AMAZING!!!





Love it! :)How do I make a flash website?
First of all, you need Flash. It's a product of Macromedia and it's not free, but someone out there will very probably have put it in a torrent (I am NOT saying you should download it from there, the best thing is to buy it!). I still use Flash MX, but there are several new versions, like the ones that are included in Adobe Creative Suite 3 and 4.





Let's assume you have purchased Flash.


Now you can make a flash file (which is a .swf) - there are lots of tutorials on the web, but it'll take a while to get something great out of it. Flash has a very handy export function, which lets you export a HTML-file. Therefor you only have to create the flash file and not worry about the HTML code.
Download a trial of flash www.adobe.com then just take some time getting used to the interface and feel that is flash, then you can start to integrate action script.
I would recomend using Adobe Dreamweaver to create your website and then to create flash animations i would use Adobe Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment