Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do i force the flash on my Canon Digital Rebel XT?

Can anyone with this camera give me specific instructions for this camera to force a flash when I'd like. Seems like it should be possible.





I have checked menu settings, and tried all kinds of different things, but I'm hoping to get an answer from someone who is familiar with this camera.





thanks,How do i force the flash on my Canon Digital Rebel XT?
I have a rebel XT... on the left side of the flash is a small button.. This releases the flash and will force it to go off..





Dont EVER force it to pop up, it may be fine for now, but eventually it wil casue damageof some kind.How do i force the flash on my Canon Digital Rebel XT?
Whenever I want my XTi to flash, I just pull up the flash. I'm not sure if that's the best thing to do, but it hasn't hurt my camera yet. You could try putting it on 'night portraits' then letting the flash pop up, and then changing the settings again, while keeping the flash up, if you don't want to take a chance forcing the flash up.





Wish I knew more about my camera so I could help you. :)
whenever i pull out the flash, it goes off

No comments:

Post a Comment