Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i trf my saved game from ps2 to my ps3 using a usb flash disk?

hi its been a while since i've played with my ps2 but i do remember playing fight night 3 and downloaded a savegame (trainer) into a usb flash disk and uploaded into my ps2 and it works.





now is it possible to download a ps2 savegame and put it into a ps3 via a flash disk and upload it? i really hope i don't need to buy a memory card reader.





thanks...How do i trf my saved game from ps2 to my ps3 using a usb flash disk?
put the flash card into the cd tray on the ps3. make sure it gets in the hole. then shake it around a lot. game should load automatically.How do i trf my saved game from ps2 to my ps3 using a usb flash disk?
So long as you have the game, and its compatible with ps3 (60gb version only, not 40 or 80), then this should work:


1) Get savegame onto flash disk (USB 2.0, because 1.0 not compatible)


2) Go to Game%26gt;Internal Memory Card on the home menu, and create a card - this allows you to have ps2 game saves.


3) Put usb into ps3, and go to the save file


4) Copy it (using Triangle%26gt;Copy) and choose the location as the internal memory card - this is the onyl location you can save ps2 games to, so you must have one.


5) If you can't copy to there, the bugger, it probs won't work.


6) If 5) is applicable, then I'm very sorry it didn't work out!
yes it is if you sre using USB flashdrive because the PS2 to PS3 memory adapter is also USB.

No comments:

Post a Comment