Monday, December 28, 2009

How do i download adobe flash player to my ps3?

everytime i try to download it, it says to do something with save destination but i dont understand... help?How do i download adobe flash player to my ps3?
Whenever you click on a file that the PS3 doesn't recognize it will ask you to select a place to save the file.





The PS3 already has a built in flash player but it isn't the latest version, as only Sony has a version for the PS3 we need to wait for them to release an update.How do i download adobe flash player to my ps3?
You can't, I know, it sucks... I tried it, doesn't work.


The PS3 flash player really isn't good and Sony should associate with Adobe and Macromedia to put these on the PS3 system.
The adobe flash player you can download from the adobe site isn't for the PS3. It's not going to work the way you want it to. Any update to the PS3's flash player is going to have to come through a system update from Sony.
you cant save it to the hardrive you have to save it to a memory stick or something.........but even if you do you cant install it for some reason ....I tried

No comments:

Post a Comment