Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I create this flash website?

I'm new to flash, what I wanna ask is; How do I set op my timeline to have 4 buttons on my homepage that each open a main page, and on each main page I want a few buttons for submenus, How do I do this? I find tutorials hard. And action scrypting is like chinese for me.How do I create this flash website?
Unfortunately, pure Flash is strictly for design and animation only, to get ';interaction'; the only way to go is ActionScript (if you know Javascript, JScript, ECMAScript, these all are the same language used in different situations: webpage browser-side scripting, Microsoft's term, official standard name respectively)





How do I create this flash website?
Unfortunately if your going to be using Flash to create a website your going to have to use Actionscript regardless. I don't know how complex you wish to make your website but I'd suggest this tutorial to help you out. I found it the most easiest to start with to understand flash websites the best.
hi,


try this website, its very helpful, has video tutorials for everything you need for flash, dreamweaver and more


http://www.tutvid.com


Hope this helps :D
so - you are looking for free labor ? You get what you pay for ... but good luck here.

No comments:

Post a Comment