Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to make flash cartoons does any one know where I can get the software for free.?

I want to make cartoons like south park and family guy. I don't know what kind of software to use.I want to make flash cartoons does any one know where I can get the software for free.?
LOL no way. It is a very expensive program. I bought it as a student and it still cost me 200 bucks. If you're serious about it, but Studio MX or Flash MX. The programs are made by a company called 'Macromedia'. Good luck!I want to make flash cartoons does any one know where I can get the software for free.?
reported. you can't go asking where you can get free software on here when you should buy it. There are tons of flash alternatives that are reasonable in price. don't be a cheapskate.








Adobe bought out Macromedia - so visit www.adobe.com for a 30 day free trial. it IS an expensive program tho! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment